Monday, December 13, 2004

Things I want to do in the New Year

Here's a list of things I haven't done but I think are worth trying at least once:
*Get single-tailed...I don't know how I've managed not to do something that has been fantasized about for most of my life (at the very least, since I was fourteen!)
*Food play...J. says that once you have tried corn on the cob you'll never go back! So at the top of the list is corn on the cob followed by gingerroot, cinnamon oil, and frozen bananas.
*Police officer take down scene...seriously, I love roughhousing, and what could be better than roughhousing when there's a pair of handcuffs?! IMHO, it's a win-win situation for me!
*Terror Play...I've never done it, but I've always wanted to. The one major caveat is it can not include cockroaches (haha you all thought I'd say feet!). Just thinking about them can put me into a panic attack.
*Intense Humiliation Play...C. and I have tip-toed around this one for a while now...in fact, it wasn't until I got together with him that I even considered this sort of play. The major issues that I wouldn't play with there are comments about my intelligence, weight, or being called a pig...stuff like that has always bothered me because it brings up sceptres of the past. I have lots of those from my childhood, but most of the others aren't as painful...no one can wreak more havoc on a child's self-esteem than a parent.
*Needle Play...sure I've taken a couple needles, but in each case I really didn't want to, hence, I think it created some really nasty energy stuff. Under the right circumstance, I think I'd be able to enjoy it. Along the same lines....
*Medical/Interrogation Scene... Sounds like fun to use needles as a form of coercion. Sure it happened when I was a kid, but it didn't scar me for life like other things...it's actually rather hot when I think about it!
*Kidnapping scene... Ohhh yeah...kidnapping is a good thing. Kim "kidnapped" me, but I knew He was going to do it because We met for just such a purpose! I would love to be kidnapped unexpectedly and tortured for a weekend. I've talked about this probably from the time I first got involved in the local community...that's because this is one of those essential fantasies for me.
*Cathartic beating...Another one of those things Kim did...and I'm finding that I am in desperate need of something like this; unfortunately, I suspect part of the reason this is a hard one to get is because it is hard to give someone a cathartic beating...lots of intense energy and emotional pain that has been packed deep down is released. It's also really hard to know if you've had enough or if you need more.
*Explore electricity beyond the violet wand...Don't get me wrong, I love the violet wand... I just want to explore some more! Will all electricity make me laugh and bounce?
*Bondage...I need more bondage...the more intricate the better!
There are other things...some things I won't mention because my mind can barely get wrapped around the thought; some terrify me because I'm not willing to admit to anyone those things because they are extremely dark and not something I'll be ready--if ever-- to try. There are others that wait because even if I were ready to try certain things, others whom I would want to do them with aren't ready to even hear such thoughts....besides, there are so many wonderful things to explore that might be more palatable and definitely hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home